Thread: Flight Simm Introduction

Default Flight Simm Introduction

This is the area for all of those with an interest in Flight Simulator(s), although arguably the most popular is MSFS (other flight simms are available! ).

If you are developing scenery for whichever flight simulator, especially those bits of the world which have historic links - airfields - you can post up your screen shots here. Please give a description of your work and where possible, its availability, either download, CD, DVD and if necessary, how much it might cost. We don't charge commission!

Screen shots of "projects in the making" are also very welcome.

For the designers, you may find that some ideas crop up on here which help with your project. Alternatively, if you have a question regarding airfield infrastructure, building design, layouts etc, please ask. We hope that there will be someone around to answer your query

Please let everyone know which simulator you are designing for though.

All the best - the AIX Team

Hi

thanks for putting this fourm up, very pleased.

Stevo

Hi Stevo - no problems.

Glad you like it!

Chris

Default Re: Flight Simm Introduction

I have only recently found this site and already found it to be very useful. I am currently gathering material to make some scenery of Donna Nook ranges and also some ski jumps for Wittering and Yeovelton. So far I have found no information on the ski jumps what so ever. I am after side view shots along with some dimensions if possible.

Thanks, I am making them for FSX. I have some of Donna Nook modled already and have plenty of info on the targets from the range manager, I do however still need some info on the site structures. I have found quite a few on this website already, but if anybody has any thing else I would be most greatfull.

Pete

Thread Information