Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hastings / Pebsham

Default Re: Hastings / Pebsham

I'll bear that in mind.

Hi,

My father took me on a joy flight, my first, from Pebsham in 1949. The aircraft was G-ANHR, an Auster. The flight sparked my love of flying. I recently retired from flying after 43 years and 25,000+ flying hours. I do have some photos of HR. I tracked the aircraft down to its current location, in 'Kit Form' at Hibaldstow in Lincolnshire. Feel free to get in touch.

............and I suspect that your pilot that day was the late Mike Macey! If you've any photos of 'NHR at Pebsham - or any photos at all taken at Pebsham - I'd be really grateful to see these. I've only ever been able to obtain one of her at Pebsham. If you have any, I could even swap these for various images of 'NHR taken at, mainly, Shoreham in the 1960s and 1970s!

Atlanticbaron, I sent you a PM and hope that you've received it. If so, I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by avion ancien View Post
    ............and I suspect that your pilot that day was the late Mike Macey! If you've any photos of 'NHR at Pebsham - or any photos at all taken at Pebsham - I'd be really grateful to see these. I've only ever been able to obtain one of her at Pebsham. If you have any, I could even swap these for various images of 'NHR taken at, mainly, Shoreham in the 1960s and 1970s!
    I've just been sorting through loads of old photos that my mother has been storing. This is link to a photo of G-ANHR in 1967 at Shoreham:

http://scrapbook.kevinharrington.co....oreham-airport

Thank you for posting that, Kevin. However I don't suppose that your mother's store of photos includes any taken at Pebsham? And on that topic, have you yet read my PM, atlanticbaron?

Quote Originally Posted by avion ancien View Post
    Thank you for posting that, Kevin. However I don't suppose that your mother's store of photos includes any taken at Pebsham? And on that topic, have you yet read my PM, atlanticbaron?
    Sorry, avion ancien. I have no photos from Pebsham.

Thank you, Kevin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information