Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitteswell

Default Re: Bitteswell

Oh , the total joy of technology !! ( when it works ) I see the link I put on has gone " HOT "....... I have also put a link back to here from " Bitteswell " so now you can bouce back and forth ( joy ) ...just click and go !!! there is a word of welcome waiting for you all ) . Paul.

Rather than keep plugging the facebook group - I notice a few images on there from AiX, I assume you asked the relevant poster before copying them?? It would be nice if you add some content to this thread too?? Perhaps you could post some of your photos on here in the interests of sharing information?

Thanks - Richard
    AiX Site Administrator

tigger

Going to the farceblog link in the earlier post I am presented with a screen about joining ...ah well, I'm sure it's a useful resource for those who do use it.

Helo Richard and thanks for your remarks regarding the Bitteswell page. First of all, I am not wishing to " plug " facebook. I know that it attracts a lot of strageness. I have only been suggesting that members " go have a look " at the page Re the images : Yes, I did ask Paul if I may use the images from Airfield Information Exchange and as I had no responce, I assumed that as long as I credited them and these pages and as they were not for monetery gain, there would not be a problem. Paul has not contacted me to the contrary on this matter and I am happy to remove them if that becomes the case. I will most happily upload images here ( once I figure out how to ) and let me say here and now, anything that I do upload will be free of any copyright and I invite anyone to harvest and use my offerings for the benifit of all.

tigger : I am so sorry that you have not been able to access the Bitteswell page. I am not sure why this is the case and I apologise for any inconvenience.

I don't use faceache either so it seems a lot of us can't see the pictures.

Thanks woodstock, it wan't meant to cause offence as it seemed to me that everypost was talking about the facebook page! Not to worry though and thanks for clearing it up. For the record, you are more than welcome to use my offerings that I posted earlier in this thread on the fb page.

Image posting guidelines are here:
    http://www.airfieldinformationexchan...-Image-posting

Or if you have an image on the web and you know the address of the image then you can simply put the img tages around the image address.
    [img]insert www. address here with no spaces[/img]

Cheers

Richard

A few pictures on flickr just before the final curtain

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jiminco...7594214020219/

A picture of the "families day" c1978

http://www.flightglobal.com/airspace...ell-81847.aspx

The day was well attended, there must be more pictures out there somewhere

Look forward to it Stevie.

Meanwhile, there's been a few additions to the F/B page. Hopefully a taster...

I am happy to be corrected on this, but I am quite sure when I was at Lossiemouth on No 8 Sqdn, Shackletons... The 50,000 rivets in close formation aircraft. We sent kites to Bitteswell for re-sparing.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information