Thread: ARG Recruiting

ARG Events Manager Mod Hawkeye001's Avatar

Default ARG Recruiting

Hi Guys,

As some of you are aware i have been visiting the museums and groups in my area which is Lincolnshire and into Nottinghamshire to speak to them about having the ARG application forms and information displayed in their venues.

The response has been very good and ive covered about 95% of the places with the view to keep these places stocked up with the literature that we produce.

Now CBRJock is involved and is looking into visiting a number of places in view of doing the same as myself so that we have more places covered.

What i am asking is that is there anyone else in the different counties that would be willing to do the same so that we could cover the whole country?

If anyone would like to help us in this little project please PM me with your email and i will email you the literature so you could print some off and send it to the respective places.

If you would like to chat to me about it please also add to the PM your phone numbers or an indication that you would like to chat to me and i will send you mine.

We need to achieve higher numbers in the ARG so that we can forfill the plan for the archive and other projects.

Regards,

HawkEye001

Default Re: ARG Recruiting

Just a quick note to say thank you to those that offered to help which is all but 1 person and he has already visited a couple of places and left our literature.

We are not going to achieve that much on our own, so again please guys im appealing for your help on getting the literature to the museums and such like.

It will only take one person to each county to cover this and will make a big difference.

Regards,

HawkEye001

As i've already discussed with you Warren, I've got a few places lined up to drop off some ARG literature. If either you or Noel want to post off the leaflets to me i'll be more than happy to get them out there.

Cheers,
    Steve

I could take a few leaflets and posters, as Harrington keep asking me to help out over there I'll see if they'll put some of our literature out when I'm there.

Ah! Nice one Chris. I was thinking of taking some down to Harringtons myself. I wasn't sure if it was open during the Winter months though.

It will be closed for the winter now.

I will send you the stuff through on email chris so you can print some off and take it there and thank you mate.

Will need an email address though mate please.

Thread Information