Page 297 of 495 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4947

Thread: The 'Introduce yourself' Thread

Default Re: Hi from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk

Welcome to the forum Bury_Dave

Default Re: Hello from me

Welcome to the forum Chris.

Default helloooo

i want to buy an airfield somewhere anyone know of a good place to start looking?

Default Re: helloooo

Welcome to AiX, dont know much about buying airfields, but how about funding a Nationally important airfield paper archive?

i want to buy an airfield somewhere anyone know of a good place to start looking?
    I have an extensive portfolio of airfields available for you to purchase. These are listed on my website.
    Please advise further on your requirements with respect to regional preferences, runway lengths, terminal facilities, hanagarge and potential changes of use etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AiXAdmin View Post
    I have an extensive portfolio of airfields available for you to purchase. These are listed on my website.
    Please advise further on your requirements with respect to regional preferences, runway lengths, terminal facilities, hanagarge and potential changes of use etc.
    great whats the website?

Ummm archive?

great whats the website?
    Please advise further on your requirements with respect to regional preferences, runway lengths, terminal facilities, hangarage and potential changes of use etc.

Likealot, a lot about the archive is here: But there is a whole lot more, we are currently looking for premises and funding a few important inititives.

http://www.airfieldinformationexchan...litary-Archive

Default Re: Hello from Durham

Durham played a vital role in our project, the last missing piece of an 11 year search, welcome to the forum
    http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/his...hance_to_meet/

Page 297 of 495 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast

Thread Information