Page 298 of 494 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4932

Thread: The 'Introduce yourself' Thread

Default Re: Hi from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk

Hi Bury Dave glad you want to join us . We have a wide range of interests around airfields &. aviation in genral so plenty of info to look at .

Default Re: Hello from me

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

While I have been exploring the forums, I noticed in several threads a link to one of my collections in Google Earth. Unfortunately the google earth community in broken at the moment so I cannot share the link to the KMZ file for the collection of Airfield overlays. Is there any way of sharing the KMZ file here?

Default Re: Hello from me

You should be able to upload it as an attachment by using the 'paperclip' icon, providing its not a huge file!! Let me know if you have any problems and I'll see what else we can do.

Welcome to AiX Dave, from another BSE'ite

Welcome Dave, good to see another local on the forum!

Default Re: helloooo

I have airfield for sale, with 'planes! First you must transfer monies with Western Union to Nigeria to friends cousins account please!

Default Re: helloooo

How about this one ....

Located about 15 miles west of central London, it has 2 runways - each about 10,000feet or more (+ over-runs), adequate parking for 100+ large aircraft, modest hangarage and easy road access....offers IRO 2bn will considered

Default G'Day!

I found this great site when researching Worthy Down, which is just down the road from where I live. Having spent 21 years in the RAF, mainly in East Anglia, I've always been interested in aviation and the history of old airfields, so I'm looking forward to picking some very knowlegeable brains in the future!
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

Default Lee Chantler

Where do I start, Last year my wife and I started a short break in our caravan at Green Hill Farm Oxford, during our visit we had a trip to the old American base, Upper Heyford, my wife Eve along with other girls went to the Saturday night dances during 1968 to 1969, she was 17 at the time.
    After looking at the threads about the recent visits, we were wondering if it would be possible to pay a visit again when we return to Green Hill in April. I am also a very keen photographer and would love to get some pictures of the site, any help or information would nice.

Default Re: G'Day!

Welcome to the forum Geoff.

Page 298 of 494 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast

Thread Information