Page 322 of 494 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4932

Thread: The 'Introduce yourself' Thread

Default Re: New member, interested in RAF Wratting Common (West Wickham)

Thanks for the link, and welcome to AiX

Default Re: hello from Lincolnshire

Welcome to AiX, urban phantom

Quote Originally Posted by cbrjock View Post
    Welcome to AiX, urban phantom
    Thanks it good to be here mate

Hello mate,

Nice to see you here

Quote Originally Posted by Highy View Post
    Hello mate,

Nice to see you here
    hello mate how you doing

Default hi

my name is Paul. i fly from swansea airport ( old raf fairwood common ) i have an avid interest in the old Raf airfields and the history of them

tigger

Default Re: hi

Hi Paul, welcome to the bulletin board.

Default Re: hi

Welcome to the forum.

Default Re: New Norfolk member checking in

Thanks Chap,
    my work to me out to Sheringham the other day,on my way home i had a quick drive through Oulton .

Seems a fair bit to see there from the road .

Default Re: New Norfolk member checking in

Can anyone give me the idiots guide to posting photos?. All i have managed to do is add links.

i have made a flicker account to post from,tried posting but all i get is invalid or little icons where the photo should be.

Would it be a better idea if i just uploaded photos straight from my laptop?

Cheers

Page 322 of 494 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast

Thread Information